Monday, August 11, 2008

I can see my ego working!

Chapter 3 of this webcast is all about the ego. There is a very funny video about a participant named "Bill" who goes on and on about “I can see my ego working!”

Bill, who describes himself as a "53 year old "mid-lifer", raved about the class on the afternoon Oprah TV show. Later in the day this segment was rebroadcast in the half-hour preview of the webcast, and then "Skyper" Bill was the first questioner/commenter when the evening's webcast #3 went live.

Skype is a major player in bringing live interaction to this series of webcasts. They are receiving major praise from Oprah. Oprah loves Skype!

I think she has done a lot to promote Skype as a viable interactive format, even though technically the quality is seriously compromised even compared to the low-bandwidth version of the webcast itself.